SYAMSID DIARY 6 : TIMES NEVER WAIT FOR NO ONE


Assalamualaikum , hello folks how do you do ? . Alhamdulillah we already've reach the third month of 2016 which is "March" , for your informations , in islamic calendar is "Jamaadilawal" . This year was a pretty "havocly" busy for me preparing for my future .This few days , I'm already travelled almost 2000 kilometer which is Singapore - Cyberjaya , Malaysia - Perak , Malaysia and then make a U-turn back to singapore again , it seems like the future thinking about myself either . Haha #JustKidding . "Times never wait for no one" , our life sequel is like a drama . So we make our own plots , depends on your own situations but definitely you will going through something good and bad happen all the time , no worries because that's make us build an experience.




Eventhough , I did not write a post everyday , the visitors always keep coming every single day !  . I would like to thanks all of you who visiting my blog , from Malaysia , USA , Canada , Brazil , germany , vietnam or anywhere else in this world , you guys are definitely awesome visitors of all time . Yes I really mean that ! and because the "time" is important , forgive me because I could'nt make a post everyweeks . I really want too but for now I would like to focus on my studies and making some money but hey ! As long as internet are still exist , In shaa Allah , I could make a couple of post every month . . Of course the most important thing / remembered our prayer dedicated to Allah SWT and combined it with efforts .

Illustrated by Khan

Oh one more thing for those who still have the parents , if you have a free time like saturday and sunday, why not take that time to visit your parents or your family  . "Works for making a good money" is totally an opposite sides of "making a good bond between A Family" . I know "money" is important for making a good life but if you live on the office 24/7 , how can you tell your life was good ? I told this because I saw the real things happen infront of my eyes , Always be remembered that , In this life you need people in your circle , appreciates them while they're still alive . That's all for this weeks . Until next time folks .Remember this "Times never for no one"

Quick Extra Informations (QEI)
In shaa Allah means if Allah wills. We say it when we are indicating something that is yet to happen but we want it to happen. For example, say "I have to visit my aunt tomorrow, I'd say, "In shaa Allah I will be visiting my aunt tomorrow". It is to indicate that anything will happen only if Allah wills it to happen.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that you have skilled to mixed and combined in every words , back to the topics I'm interest with parents topics that now a day we can see there's more political issues than private issues but also political issues became private issues as well but yet their forgotten who inspored them indeed . Like an Idol , who bring you to succeed , first birth eye contact with mother and father comes along too . They both protect with both hands . MashaAllah . I missed my parents already (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't agree more , the situation itself can be turn over a person . It's good to be so protective but it depends who you live for . If the society know the balanced of it , I'm sure the problem will be fix .

      Delete
  2. Oh that's the meaning of it .... I saw my muslims friends saying that too but never know what's the meaning about it ... Thanks by the wayy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleikumuselam and Assallamuallaikum to you,too.
    I'm impressed how wise these words are and I totally agree with you! We need to take more care about the people who surround us because money is nothing when you don't have the people you love and who love you by your side.
    Wish you all the best!


    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-outfits.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't how the person felt but if you think like that . Alhamdulillah that's good , A people like you can make a world a better places . Perfects is boring , so we put "salt and pepper" in our life (A lil bit of drama should be fine) but love between a people that's a must . So people can respects us either . Thanks for your comment Vildana . Im appeciate that a lot ! :)

      Delete
  4. There's a circumtances in family too , agreed and disagreed ally make them a war between family but as you said "bond" is important "parents" are main priority we together until now . I love my parents and they both are awesome people in my life . (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only a few people like that but majorities definitely want a good thing happen . Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  5. Me too bro . I haven't got a chance to play paintball this weeks eventhough in my blog said I want to played this weeks LOL but it seems gotta be delayed because of work that must to be done on this month . Punchtual SV need a advanced progressions . Oh my god , it is so chaotic-o-holic . Btw Goodluck.. I saw you at HM-IBM singapore yesterday . Hey let's grab a lunch someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is . It's just an interview , The staff are quite strict . I interviewed almost 1 hour and a half and they're giving a test too . I hope in the future we can be "officemates" haha . Thanks for your comment btw :)

      Delete
  6. Huhuhu. I miss my family already. But too lazy to take bus to Penang ='(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have that chance someday . In shaa Allah . Have a great day Liya :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks NF and Thank you for your too simple comment too . haha I really appreciate that a lot :)

      Delete
  8. Something is bothering me that quotes actually reminds me of death . Yes we should remembered that because , it will make us do a good thing before we start regret of something else , such as abandon your parents and put them at Old people homes . That's the prove , Money can't buy "love" , make a wise choice before take an acrions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good you reminding yourself that we can't live forever in this world , so the good things is you always in prepared situations where you don't want to "regret" for the rest of your life . Yes it is that's also a prove that "times never wait for no one" unless you are an anime character . Haha . Just kidding . Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  9. Your words really inspired me a lot. Keep on writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's been a long time not visiting ur blog brother syamsid, nice entry btw

    "Allah's Blessing Will Depend on The Parents' Blessing" :)

    Visit Also : RF3 World Firmax3 Malaysia



    ReplyDelete
  11. yupp indeed family is more important than anything else in this world! And time flies so fast. So appreciate our loved ones while they are still alive :')

    ReplyDelete