SYAMSID DIARY 7 : HAPPY MARCH


Hello people it's been a while . My head feels like gonna explode with knowledge , but no worries knowledge is good tho hehe. So I have been turned to 20+ on 19 of march which is the last saturday (Guess my age? ) , I have been able to celebrate my birthday on second time in my entire life . It was pretty rare to celebrate my birthday tho , you know what everybody is busy unless you have the love one remind it for you . Who's that ? . I'm talking about my family and not forgotten , of course my friends who make a suprise party in my room . Haha It was pretty cool moment and because I'm too enjoyed , I'm totally forgot to captured those moment through my lense . Holy wacamolly !! but my friends have it on instagram , so I will steal it but with permissions "of course" daaa 
At least the cake was captured . he he he

I think it's pretty rough month either , everybody is like "ganbatte" doing a final presentation , it feels like "emptied" for a moment , as you can see , beautiful and bad things happen in this period of time . Beautiful things is the "solar eclipse happen , All around the world seen it once in a decade . I think indonesian had a very clear view of a solar eclipse . So yaa I'm a lil bit jealous about it . I never had an experience but I will in shaa Allah in the next ten years . Weeee

Now in Malaysia and singapore we have a very critical heats and plus that , the haze is coming back too . Luckilly , alhamdulillah the rain is falling down almost every evening , eventhough it feels like "it just a minor fix" but that was a huge things for me , "A tiny hero can save the earth" . So do you want to be a part of hero ? 



Here's my suggestions because we have a critical heats ,why not , take a commuter or we called it as LRT/MRT to work or BUSSES (If your work place was nearing the stations or depends on your own situations) , so we can save the green . When I take a walk at bangsar Kuala Lumpur Malaysia last wednesday and also orchard road singapore last saturday, I found a huge mount of car and the cost is jammed ! So I use a google temp apps , the temperature added to 2 - 4c ( 32c - 34/36c ) to me that was huge enough to cause a heat . Besides , "tiny problems can also cause a huge problems" . 



Please do take enough plain or mineral water , because the heat is rising  , we don't want to have a heat stroke in the middle of nowhere . This advise is for you and also for me . Cheers and have a nice day
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

35 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you , hope your life gone smooth ... because I'm gonna be your IBM senior . Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Like I care ! I'm not in development team B btw . I'm on C with Jason . Muahahaha *Evil Laugh

      Delete
    2. That means you will be meeting me n officially You will be the most youngest on my team , so I will give you a lil bit of hardwork birthday boy . Hahaha

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday.! wish you a happy & cheerful life a head. Thanks for the reminder.. drink a lot of plain water due to hot weather. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aina . Such a kind words and will keep that into my mind . Am glad you read my post :) Once again Thanks a lot for the wishess . May Allah bless you :)

      Delete
  3. Saeng il chukka hamnida~ I don't know what happy birthday in Japanese. haha it's been awhile I didn't come here... hurm~ take care and gambatte ne~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha because I did'nt had a new post either . Thanks for your wishes Aieni :) . That will boost up my motivations :D

      Delete
  4. happy belated birthday syamsid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodluck for ur future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wishes Fieyqa . That means a lot :)

      Delete
  5. Happy bornday Dhuha. I hope we can meet at the embassy again and make spicy curry that not even close according to original recipe LOL . By the way , I wish you have a good health and be succeed whatever you do . "Break a leg" yaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that was actually not according to plan rather than recipe but still thanks Fatheemah :)

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Wish you all the best ! :)


    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vildana , and wish you all the best too . ganbatte ! :)

      Delete
  7. Happy belated birthday. May Allah bless you always. stay healthy. I guess you are 22? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha almost just +1 . haha Thank you so much for your comment and wishes tho :)

      Delete
    2. okay welcome, I had type 23 but change to 22. lol. hahaha. anyway i more younger than you. =P

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for your comment, Syamsid! It's great to read I can inpire you! :) Have a nice day!

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaaa that's why comment box put it right there . haha. and you're welcome :)

      Delete
  9. Happy belated birthday~~

    It's not that I don't want to take public transport here in JB, it's just that they don't have such a convenient public transport like in KL where they had LRT/MRT/Monorel. I used to only rely on public transport during college days at KL, but now, I can't get anywhere without a car T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you , It depends on the situation like if someone pregnant they will not use the public transport , they will need something fast to reach the hospital but ya . I wish we have JLINE that we can travel anywhere through subwaykan .

      Once again for your wishes and your brilliant comment ONSP (shortforms) haha

      Delete
  10. happy belated birthday! :)
    and oh what a cute cake <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fifi for your wishes , Indeed it's a pretty cute cake :)

      Delete
  11. Happy belated birthday!

    Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs A :) . Really appreciate that a lot :)

      Delete
  12. Happy belated birthday Dhuha ! May Allah bless you always. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. kinda late n weird to wish , but happy birthday dude !hoho

    ReplyDelete
  14. tq for yr visit..
    nice blog..nice pict..happy belated bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy biethday . may all you wish come true ;) first time come here ^^

    ReplyDelete