HIDUP.MY - THINGS GET SO MUCH EASIER

Syamsid Blog Hidup.my

Assalamualaikum and good morning people ?. How are ya ? I hope you guys have a great weekend . In this world we will have a "progressions" and "progressions" makes a good products . Nowadays , especially my country -malaysia- , things get so much easier with technologies by using a Laptops and most of it , they're/we are using mobile phones or everyone called it as a "smartphones". So today I would like to recomended a websites that can helps you to find a rented room




It's easy to navigates , this websites all you need to do is "search" . Find where's you want to lived in and "jeng jeng jeng" now you have the results . And of course like I said before it's also mobile friendly . So no worries , you can surf it everywhere . Just write "hidup.my" and click it wherever you are , as long as you still have the coverage or free wifi



What is the most interact me on this websites is "find a housemates" , So I tried a few test of it and you know what ? Now I do not have to worried to find one because this websites already find it for you . How cool was that ! Now you already save time and money . In real world , you should ask people whether they want to be your housemates and of course you give them a "time" but in Hidup.my . We already've seen , some offer from other people to be his/her roommates . Choose wisely ! 

For more information Logon to http://hidup.my/

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments:

  1. The websites is light and easy to navigates too . Is this available in Malaysia only ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I can say , yes it is . but there's possibility , this can be used by other country as well . Just viral it .

      Delete
  2. We stayed at Wangsa Maju Kuala Lumpur for a moment , I was a teacher at SU international school.. So we need a place to stay for a year.. This websites really helps a lot .. Thanks for sharing this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog ! Haha Thanks for the info. Btw Hani sends a regard to you and she said you looks like aK-pop star while drinking a cup of coffee #NUSCafeteriaOne. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha this is totally out of the topic . Sends regard to her as well :)

      Delete
  4. The function almost like an e-bay but this is totally worth it..Totally have a lot of improvement than the other service websites .I hope it will spread to the Americans as well .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure because I'm not an e-bay user but as far as I can , it's really a good "find" services

      Delete
  5. I like those maps functioning .It looks promising

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really looks like an interesting site! Helpful for everyone who's looking for rooms to rent and housemates!
    :)

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.com/2016/03/prejudices-about-bloggers-myviewtolife.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/19th-episode-got-me-like.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of new but I'm pretty sure the programmer of that sites make it more innovative in the future :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Come back ? haha Btw Thank you somuch for your visit :)

      Delete
  8. Technologies are designed to make ppl's life easier. Somehow, ppl misused them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why we should shared the positivity than complaining why "some people" used it "in wrong way" , but that's out of the topic tho . I know it's technologies either but this is for services not psychologically gone wrong haha . This should be applaused to developer who make them "easier" to navigates to find a rented house and housemates ,because he provides a good "helper" in this world wide web .

      Delete
  9. wahhhhhhhhhh semuanya dah jadi senang sekarang. hahaha. just one thing, there must be some risks since we don't know who will be our housematessss wuuuu for me, i dont like staying with strangers hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. amboi senang lah kalau macam tu.
    btw saya tag awak in my blog post http://mija-blur.blogspot.my/2016/03/segmen-top-blogger-2016-by-nurzulfa.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh.. bru tau.. blh cri rumah ye.. bgus ni.. patut diwar warkan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This thing will offer the perfect opportunity to tweak your search, meet students of your choice and talk about the accommodation, options, quick interaction without hassles, ease of navigation without delays. Wanna know another site? Apartment Roommates
    in KL, Setapak, Penang and Selangor also offers same feature, you may try to compare rooms and roommates.

    ReplyDelete