SYAMSID DIARY 4 : FEBRUARY 6TH + OLA BOLA


It's already february , Such a hectic month for me , I don't know how much post I'll make it this month but I'll do my best ! Is it too late to wish "Happy february" ? haha Crossed my finger and I hope to post more . ( What kind of phrase was that ) haha . So , One month seems so short right ? after one day or another we "upgrading" to what we called "years and old" . How old are you right now ? Keep that in mind , How old am I now ? . I will keep that in mind too . I know some of you going wild when you were still young , neither was good or bad that depends on you because , you're "right now" will developing "yourself" for the future , eventhough there's more years to go , life was hard , like in my previous post I'm always saying "beautiful suprise" , like in malaysian muslim ( my country ) , or any muslim in this world we always say "Alhamdulillah" means all praised to Allah .


When we talk about "old" or "young" , I kind of think that , what is differents between this 2 human ? . Yesterday I was in NUS Utown cafe , you know what . I observe their behaviour "believe me , I'm not a stalker , I'm such an observant kind of person" . Haha I just wanna say ,wherever you go , you must at least say "hai" to them or "Assalamualaikum" for muslim in person . You can't ignore them like they were a doll , one more thing if their job as a "cleaner" doesn't mean they did not have the right priority to be a human , hey believe me , cleaner is not an easy job to do . Not everyone can do that everyday . please do treat them like a normal human , all you need to do just put a smile and say "hai"and say "Thank you" for extra appreciations


So after I have a cup of tea with jason , I ran to the mosque to perform solat jumaat at masjid sultan , Singapore . Luckily Anthony gave me a ride to the mosque . What a right timing , isn't it ? haha Thanks tho appreciate that a lot . Friday is such a bless day , I saw a little indian muslim , he organised all the slipers and he do it for free . May Allah bless you little boy , may Allah bless you . I don't know you but your parents must be proud have a son like you ( If he read this , maybe he'll think or saying "hurm if he talking about me" , he will run out of his house and saying "I'm a HERO" Haha just kidding that was my imaginations instead of real things . haha


During evening , we have a chit chat through whatsapp . So it's kind of boring and I'm start packing my stuff going to Doha , Qatar because I have a job to do over there , automatically I'm not going back to Perak , Malaysia for a few days .

Jason and Kimmy suggested us to watch Ola bola , hey why not a lil bit of entertaiment , that should be fun aite . I check on review and their trailer before I start to watch officially on cinema . That was such an epic ! .


Eventhough I'm Malaysian this is my first time I watch malaysian movie haha , ( Sorry I'm so ashamed about myself too haha ) but I'm totally hooked up with this kind of story . In Malaysia we have different races , we eat with the same kind of food , we shared stories , we talked different language , yet we still unite as One . "This movie" I totally feel their passions about football or soccer , believe me it's not just about the soccer , it's about "Unity" . For those who haven't watch this movie , I totally recomended this movie a lot . Believe me you will definitely never regret it . Great job to the producer and the team . That's all folks I hope you guys enjoyed reading my short post and to chinese all over the world have a great weekend.  Goodbye


P.S - In this movie I really like the sports commentator . Every words that he throw as commentator was hillarious , his acting was so real tho !. And this movie indeed one of the best in 2016 ! This is #MustWatch movie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

33 comments:

  1. At last new post updated ! Haha I'm a fan of your blog actually . :)

    That was a nice msg . Thank you for extra appreciations . It reminds me of toilet cleaner in my university . I saw her bring her children to my uni everyday . I pitied them a lot , seeing her mother cleaning the toilet and the brother carried his sister around . Subhan-Allah .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really upset me how the society bring the issue like " LEVEL" . Unforgiveable kind of value , it's the most disastrous of human raised to make them looks good just in front of audience , especially that we called media .

      I don't blaming KPOP , I'm blaming for those who think about the looks is important. I'm always in the situations when he/she told me "OMG look at his/her looks , he/she doesnt has a KPOP looks" or "I dont want to look at him/her , yucks " This kind of person should kick out of this earth and go to the moon and living with the mirrors shhssh

      Delete
  2. finally~ nice msg untuk entry. Satu yang perlu dijadikan habit.. g Doha? *clap hands with proud face* lucky life you have syamsid. ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup for a few days . Haha don't need to clap but I really appreciate that . Thanks Aienienka . This is one step achievement of my life . Lucky ? I will say "Alhamdulillah" This is because Allah gave me opportunity and supported from the people around me . I don't have a lot of money but I will take this opportunity to make a good experienced :)

      Delete
    2. Selamat jalan ke Doha. Semoga banyak dapat pengalaman at ur new place & share with us

      Delete
  3. Hello syamsid ..... I'm visiting your blog almost everyday and suddenly you have changed your blog css layout .... LOL .... I saw you at the NUS arabic community yesterday at Hall C , you even can speak arabic too ... COOL ... I saw the trailer too ... that was epic .. definitely this is a must watch movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that was just a script , I read it for an hours and remembered all the sentenced and arabic vocab through my brains . The "Meaning" , I'm only knew the first and second paragraph , more than that is "gadarbish" all disappeared from my brain "dictionoes" (dictionary) haha

      Yes is is , wait are you singaporean or japanese because the last time we met at J-soc we apeak japanese right. Haha I'm confuse . btw thanks for your comment and Pls do visit my blog everyday so , I can gain more blog traffics :)

      Delete
  4. I also have this one thought, that no matter how old our age is we will still feel the same just that some behavior are changed, and we are getting better and better about managing our life (including time etc). Sometimes I am feeling regret that I wasted most of my times by doing non-productive things. But I am grateful enough that Allah still give me this opportunity, to breath and live. Alhamdulillah! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always saying that is "nobody is perfect" . From time to time we as a human , we learn from the experience and experienced became "we are right now" . Parents and friends this two different genre that we will follow neither he/she was good or bad that depends on you how you manage yourself . No worries and always reminds yourself whatever bad happen before , you only think how to "move forward" . Don't worry Febby , just follow the "good" rules because the "rules" might save you from "disaster" . Tbtw thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
    2. I couldn't agree more. That's why we live! Learning for experiences, fall down and get up. Exactly, we should be grateful of everything that ever given to us. Happiness depends on ourselves! Thank you too for the reminder! ^^

      Delete
  5. I know that mosque! It's in Kampung Glam right? The mosque is absolutely beautiful inside and outside. When I went there, I was kinda wonder if they had telekung or not and yes they had! In fact, the telekungs were very clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it is , It's such A tourist place that must visit in singapore . Hurm I'm not sure about "telekung" , my sister never told me how clean it is . haha but it surely a cozy place to do the prayer :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Haha alhamdulillah at least these people know the time and places kan . hehe . Thanks for your comment Liya :)

      Delete
  7. Stunning, so amazing !!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog ... so I follow back ok?
    GFC and Google+
    instagram: @mirandabeautyworld
    I'm waiting for you ... :-)
    Kisses

    Diana
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright gonna check you out . Thanks for your complimentations :D

      Delete
  8. what a nice reminder. always appreciate every little thing around us :)
    may ALLAH bless :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is , Is not only us that have a problem . everyone has it , attitudes make it such a differents . Thanks for your comment btw .

      Delete
  9. it seems like everyone is waiting for your update >.<

    jyeahh dah tengok jugak Ola Bolaa and I'm so touched with the ending *seriously scya mmg dokleh klu tengok cerita2 pasal teamwork ni memang akan tersentuh wuuuuu*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha alhamdulillah . Sorry for the late of reply , I kind of "messed up" this month . haha just kidding , lately I was pretty "amazingly" BUSY . goshh

      yup couldnt agreed more , I like how their actors into the the character most attractive in this movie is "commentators" ... haha his kind of cute , funny and adorable too . haha

      Delete
  10. teringin sangat nak tengok Ola Bola ni,sebab tak pernah lagi rasanya tengok cerita Malaysia ni hahahaha selalu layan cita luaq ja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sama lah . but this movie definitely a "MUST WATCH" hehe

      Delete
  11. Looks like you had an awesome month!! That movie looks great!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is very nice!
    Follow for Follow in GFC and G+? please let me know <3 xoxo http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend and happy valeintes days

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lot of thing we can learn by observing people around us. Even a small thing will give value to our life and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed . sometimes we need observing other people to make it into experience . Life is like an experiments , try and error that should be in each of every human in this world . hehe

      Delete
  14. Rasa rugiii sangat tak sempat nak tengok Ola Bola. Memang dah planning nak tengok tapi time otw kereta rosak pulak T_T Takde rezeki.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have been itching to watch Ola Bola with Hubby since last week but timing is never right. If can't catch it at the cinema, I hope it'll be aired on Astro First soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about that m but in shaa Allah there will be aired soon . But you still can subscribe the "pay
      channel" tho . hehe thanks for your comment :)

      Delete