SYAMSID DIARY 2 : BALIK KAMPUNG / GOING BACK HOME


It's been a few days , I'm still on holiday mood at Parit , Perak but today was my last day at "kampung" home . "The times never wait for no one" , that's how the time passing by so quickly ! , and of course , I have a few picture that I captured during my holiday mood at "kampung". Before that! I want to ask you ,how often do you going back home to meet your  parents ? #JustAsking Well in this my short post for journey x diary, I'm so lucky that I have a home with a good green surrounding that we called (Omg I don't know how to put this "kampung" situations) well then , I will leave that into your imaginations.  haha
  

Back in the school day , this is one of the road I used to go to school , actually this road reminds me a lot of my childhood memories , after I cameback from school , I am always dive like a superman . You see those lovely goats over there? That's the exact spot that I used to dive , haha when I think of it "Wow I'm such a hero kampung at that time" . Now ? I'm just a blogger hero haha , always follow the trends guys . Always !


I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Goatsy , Am I intrude your dating mood ?. I hope you guys get married soon  , at least have 3 or 4 goatsy junior . so I can give you guys duit raya , hey Mr and Mrs Goatsy , where's your cloth !!! . and they both said "Beeeekkkkkkk" to me . and they walking happily ever after . The end


You can see this in every paddy field in Malaysia . "Bird House"


After I'm going around the paddy field , I'm decided to go to "sungai perak" , it's just behind of my house actually . by the way to my fellow NUS engineering , now you all can see my swimming training area . haha stay tuned .


Ride along paddy field road . Can you guys feel the nature ?


Remember kids , If you must cross the street, you should cross at an intersection if there is one. Stop at the side of the road, and look carefully to the left, right and left again. If there is no traffic coming, walk across the road. Don't run, you are more likely to fall. #SyamsidAlwaysCareForYou

I did not expect there's a people here on the kampung kota pagar chalet , some of them are visitors and some of them are locals . Locals as usual , they work here for the chalet service , but yet still peaceful surrounding with nature , worth it for relaxations !

Entrance to kampung kota pagar river border haha , no need to worry , there's no toll fees in here , it's free . I mean this border is for buffalos and human , so now I bravely entered to the buffalos world . Yoshi


 Another border line buffalos/human . haha

I've passed two border tolls yeay, now I'm officially at the land of buffalos . Now you can see the clear path , I'm walking down from up there , It's not far actually but becareful of the buffalos poops

Since I was a child , I was a river fanatic and of course "Anime" as well, haha there's so much memories in here , I start my swimming lessons with my brother/sister here . At that time ,we didn't have so much money , my dad was a teacher , his also a part time rubber tapper (menoreh getah) my mother was a full time housewives . My sister always told me "how to manage water / electricity very well" . We take a bath here everyday before maghrib and you know "bamboo" stick . we used it for hanging our cloth .haha how I missed that time . #SavingsIsATopPriorityUntillNow



When I ride along of this islamic school ( sekolah pondok ) , I heard tahfiz student were reciting Al-quran . Some of you don't know my full name right ? My name is Muhammad Syamsid Dhuha . Why I told my full name . This is how lucky I am, yesterday , they were reciting surah dhuha and surah syams . Are they planning for this ? Nope! I think it's just coincidence . haha but still I feel so bless .Alhamdulillah Thanks dad ! haha


Since I was a little I'm always saw this house , eventually  I don't even bothered to know who's the owner is  haha but yet it's still remains as mystery ..


At the end , when I was arrived at home , I look at Malaysian flags at the front of my house .I feel so glad that I lived in such a peaceful country even there's so much speculations in media or media social . Guys , let me tell you this , "problem' never end till you die, take it easy and enjoy the beauty of Allah creations . Like I said in my previous diaries "Life is beautiful" . Allah swt is great ! always create things when we actually never knew it was coming - #BeautifulSuprise" . An anime itself told us how beautiful this world is . I kind of think everything what they said in those anime , it was relevant . You know what most of anime I watch is inspirations kind of anime like "Haikyuu" . haha alright that's all folks , I hope you guys like it . Until next time . Adios
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

46 comments:

  1. Orang perak rupanya.... "ohh kome durian dh berbunga, mohh kite pinang anok dare" hahahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha lagu OZ ! yes I'm pure perakian , I don't have a mix blood parents , Originally malay . hehe

      Delete
  2. Oh my god , I thought you were japanese. LOL I follow you on twitter . I love the nature of your place , last time I was only visiting Kuala Lumpur . AFter you shared your journal here , I realised there's a lot to be seen there . I shared this post to my travel mates FB group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost every foreigner commented at my blog said like that too . Kuala lumpur is A capital city of Malaysia so of course .. it's quite popular for the tourist around the world , There's an unpopular area in malaysia but yet still beautiful spot to be seen . It seems like I've got an idea for my next post . haha

      Delete
  3. bukan coincidence tu, more to peringatan kot?
    hiks!

    every kampung pun mesti ada 'rumah misteri' kan?
    got one here and the house looks very creepy to me wuuuuuu~

    nice kampung lahh you have.
    and hmm know what, scya tak pandai berenang sampai sekarang sobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha maybe it was true , I don't know about the other kampung , actually in my "kampung" there's a plenty that we called "ghost house" there's no ghost eventually haha , we just describe it like that . haha Well kids . hahah . Hurm Scya you need to learn basic skills first believe me , swimming is easy to learn :D

      Delete
  4. omai Allah~ why your picture always cantik???? look like wujud ke tempat mcm ni lagi? haha nice kampung you have. btw, I balik kg hari2 sebab rumah nenek sebelah rumah je. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I used my old DSLR Nikon D7000 , haha ok yang ni lawak . Yes peter-chan ! memang wujud . haha biar gambar berbicara :D haha

      Delete
  5. Oh my cantiknya ur village. Wish i could have one T_T tapi takdeee kampung fieyqa bandar je. Haha. Cantik-cantik gambar. Suka tengok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry who knows your jodoh also have the kampung like mine , so you lived in two places . How cool was that ! :^_^)

      Delete
    2. Amin. I hope so. I've always been hoping for it hahahaha one of the reason sebab nak main dalam sawah. Lol me -.-'

      Delete
    3. Haha you can use that reason to meminang nanti . haha

      Delete
  6. ooo ate orhang perak grupanya,seriusly i thought u were japanese and you stay along at japan with your family.huhuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes kak , keme oghang perak , Pior punye ! . haha boleh je kalo nak berloghat dengan teman . hehe :)

      Delete
  7. Heyya syamsid! Been waiting for ur post ok. Finally it's up!

    "and they walking happily ever after . The end"
    ????? Woi pe masalah kacau Mr & Mrs Goatsy dating woi! Lol syamsid. Send my bekkk back to them pls!

    And.... Gosh. Im sooo in love with the sixth picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did i just count ur pics?) hahaha. But seriously, boleh amik ootd kut dkt situ. Hahahaaha k qila k.

    Ohhhh! Your name! Haritu (to be honest) qila terstalk u haha. First sbb nama u sedap hehe. Next. Sebenarnya teringat Sir qila hehe nama dia Shamsuddin, but too long to pronounce aite. So he told us to call him Mr Shams! Not just 'Sham' bcs sham doesnt mean anything. Syams means matahari kan. Hehe So Syamsid Dhuha ; cahaya matahari pagi lah kan? Ke salah hehe.

    Anyway, that mystery house ~(O_o~)

    Last but not least, thank you. For reminding me that #BeautifulSurprises :) thank u Syamsid Dhuha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooow ! Haha Alright as usual I'm always replied these comment . Haha I will send it "beekkk" to them with in 2 month . For your informations , Today was my last day at home , but I will replied "beeekk" back to them

      Haha when I was in highschool even seniors said to me they never heard that kind of name before haha. Yes it is , but I like my dad told me the full meaning of my name which is "Terbitnya matahari di pagi dhuha" My birth time was exactly solat dhuha , and my mom said at that time after rain , the sunlight direct to my face so I got "syams" . That's my short story how I got my name as Muhammad Syamsid Dhuha haha

      yup beautifulsuprise happens to anyone , neither of she/he realised that coming , and you're welcome . You know what your comment also categorized as #beautifulsuprise . Why? Because your comment from the heart and release it in typing . I'm apprecite that alot . Thank you so much Aqilah Azmi :)

      Delete
  8. I'm really in love with this story because i live in village too :) it remind me of my childhood time. So much fun. Surrounding with paddy field. Mandi ban (a lil bit small than river, if you know. Ahaha)

    Btw, your village is so beutiful. First time i heard name Syamsid. Cute name. Keep it up, good writing. I'm waiting for your next post~ 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know it know "ban" but I don;t what it's called in English . haha. Hahaha This is my first time I heard someone called my name decribe as "cute" haha Thanks a lot ! . In shaa Allah , I will make it another post "my Life journey" Stay tuned :)

      Delete
  9. wahh lama ke cuti SD....meh la singgah tg malim..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry MG . semalam hari last , In shaa Allah balik lagi sekali nanti aye singgoh tg malim ( haha loghat perak sikit )

      Delete
  10. I love to see you kampung surrounds with green! :D my kampung doesn't have much the kampung feels. I balik kampung bila raya aje sebab both grandmas and grandpas passed away, just to have reunion with saudara mara jauh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least your family balik time raya , you still have a lil bit of kampung feel (^_^)

      Delete
  11. tengok gambar n teringat kampung halaman huwaaa.......sapa potong bawang kt sini nih....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha kebetulan baru lepas potong bawang , tak sangka sampai depan laptop jangkit nye . haha Kalau rindu , apelagi "moh" balik . haha

      Delete
  12. Is that a paddy field?! Ahh your kampung is a goal! I wish I have a kampung with wide green paddy field, with river nearby ahh so cool! Good sharing anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ardilla Noorezan . Yes it is ! My goals want to stay here longer haha , but seems my work as a student and also a part time tutor , I need to get back soon . Responsible need to response . (^_^)

      Delete
  13. Lol you're so funny!

    Best gila kampung macam tu, ada sawah padi, sungai bagai!! Nak sangat duduk kampung macam tu :(

    Btw, nice name! MashaAllah, you're so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Mr/Mrs Goatsy needs a gatsby to be on my photos next time . haha . Alhamdullilah well then that's give me an idea to make a trips to my kampung . Btw thanks for your comment Amal :)

      Delete
  14. Nice post. It is so original and I am touched. I feel like traveling to the past. Everything is green, still natural. It looks like kampung of Upin Izin hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha can't agree more .. I might be find these two twins in real life

      Delete
  15. cantik kampung awk!!tenang je tengok..xsabar nk balik kampung pulak rasa hehee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup , ahamdulillah , udara besih disana parti nya "win" hehe

      Delete
  16. Kat kampung memang best.. Damai je..
    Paling menang gambar couple kambing.. i loikkee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha those two goats are the main character of this post too . haha

      Delete
  17. Parit mana niii? Parit Buntar ehhh? First paragraph tu cam tak lengkap. Or memang Parit je? I guess macam Parit Buntar sebab belah belah utara kot eh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramai org confuse parit and parit buntar .. Nope memang "parit" , kalau anda tengok google earth/maps dia dekat dalam daerah perak tengah . sangat hampir di Pekan Bota

      Delete
  18. patutlah mcm kenal tempat ni, kat parit rupanya. kampung saya pun kat parit jugak! xD rindu nak balik kampung lagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really , haha it looks like we both have the same lane of"kampung" haha . Howdy comrades :)

      Delete
  19. orang perak? same place la.. but i from kuala kangsar..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really . haha well then "perak definitely awesome" haha

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. Woah . saya kalau balik ke bota mesti lalu slim river . hhe btw thanks for your comment Opi :)

      Delete
  21. Nice blog, especially part sg. perak tu...btw, kita sekg...all those buffaloes tu my late father yg punya...kikiki...kecil kn donia ni..send my regards to ur kakak (kak anis).. she taught me during my primary school for a while, 2 months kot..then cntinue study at UK..heheh :)

    ReplyDelete