SYAMSID DIARY 3 : WHAT IS UP ON YOUTUBE


What's up readers , before I'm going to class , so here we are for my another installations of "My Life Diary" number 3 ! . In this weeks , I do have a quality time with youtubes haha but in this post , I will make a few selections according to my recomended youtube videos on my own point of views . I need you to sit back and relax , have a potatoe snacks on your side and here we go for my short recomendations of youtube vids


Oh almost forgotten , before that ! I just change the colour , especially on blog header , did you guys notice it or not ? haha Every month or maybe once a weeks , I will keep on changing . You know , h u m a n s . always got bored with the same things , except having a girlfriends or wife . haha just kidding , I change because of I want it to . (^_^)


These day's when I got back from the class or work , I played this song with my own guitar , Jason ( my friends / roommates ) we are both sing-a-long of this song almost everyday haha . I like the lyrics of this song especially when he said 
Tears stream down your face , When you lose something you cannot replace . Tears stream down your face , I promise you I will learn from my mistakes "
Sometime in this life  , we always have or at least "tiny" mistakes neither with your girlfriends , friends , your mom or your dad , your sister , your brother or should I say anyone who knows you . So I dedicated my versions of this "thoughts" to anyone , for some reason it reminds me of the homeless people at Kuala Lumpur , I visit them and talk to them personally , and ask them " Where's your family?" and he kind of shy but he bravely told me by saying "My families abandon me because of my financial broke, and my son shame of me because of my mistakes" . I know , It is very easy to take revenge but it is very difficult to forgive others. It needs a broad and great heart. Because of the material world we live in, it is common for a person but forgiveness is an attribute of Allah SWT and you will grant a great reward which is "jannah" #FORGIVENESS



This is one of the best islamic channel on youtube . The one and only "Beyond Translation" . Am I the first blogger to make a review about this channel ? It seems so . haha but If anyone who shared about this indeed , you have a beautiful hearts and soul ( I'm not saying this to myself , I'm saying this to you ) Muehehe . What a coincidence also this weeks , I do a quran research related to my name , when I first watch this on youtube , I don't realized that was Mizz Nina and I'm quite impress with her journey to be a good /better muslims , 

I don't want to call her Mizz Nina , I want to call her in proper name which is Shazrina . If Shazrina read my blog I want to tell her "Noh such a lucky man to have you , and you guys such an adorable couple too (ouch) haha . I know you've seen the worst before , but after that you also seen the light , I shall give you my respects for that . May Allah guidance you with the greatest journey of life and always fix the others who need those guidance to be a better muslim/muslimah . Fix them and they will fix you . OMG  reminds me back of Fix you by coldplay again haha" Yoshi I feel emotional already . Alright next !



Maybe y'all already know that I'm quite obsessed with the japanese culture , not just an anime itself , it's also their traditions culture and I love how they make something simple but yet still effectives . So , Mr Danny Choo here show the culture "how it works" especially related to an Anime . He interviewed , he explore and he gives a good response too . Believe it or not , I've met him af AFA singapore . He such a humble guy and we have a few chit chats related to anime too . Awesome moment to be remembered ! :D
DANNYCHOO.COM

I'm pretty sure you guys will love this japanese dancing robotic crew .  someone share this on twitter last year and for the first time when I saw their move ,  mind blowing ! how did they make a look almost like a robot . SUGOI ! I mean sugoiiiiiii !
I learn japanese and korean language at Beyond Language school , Orchard Road Singapore almost 7 month , and yes almost graduate as "Translator" as well . yahoo ! . For those agencies , embacies or any NGO's who need me as their translator , I have certificates on this field. Of course ,l will be glad to take your offer. hehe

Now I add more language to my brain which is french language . Lucklily my older sister was an expert in french language , I registered to her home class like almost 2 weeks , so I got this class for free . A lil bit about my sister , she's lawyer , she's single , she's 26 this year , can speak 6 language including bahasa Melayu and everyone in her office call her scarlett johansson because her face almost like her but in hijab version of course hahaha . Thanks Syarafina ! you're my favourite sister in the world ! haha 

Like I said in my previous post #SavingsIsMyTopPriority .From my opinion , eventhough I take engineering , I love mathematics so much ! but I'm not rich in wealth so I like to explore more what my brain can do and rich them with knowledge . Always remember to you and expecially to myself , dua is the most powerful weapon in our life because Allah SWT , indeed ! the best listener in the universe . Thank you for reading my short post , until next time folks . Assalam mualaykum .
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

41 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful words . beyond translations looks promising . will check em out later .

    I saw you at NUS , U-town student concert yesterday you are making french music cover in piano right? . You Looks so lonely tho LOL . You were pretty good ni piano , your pronounce in french was perfect better than I am . My first time I saw you yesterday , I thought you were european chinese . LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the key a lil bit off chords yesterday .... Yes it is , I covered daniere danse by Indila . and yupp ! beyond translations one of the best reciting channel so fa.... enjoy

      Delete
  2. wow,i really want to learn other language especially korean one hahaha ,really hope one day hehe InshaaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajinnya buat entry macam ni hahaha. fix you by coldplay is my all-time-favorite song. never watch all the other videos but beyond translations caught my attention. will definitely watch it later! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's because I have so much free time this morning , so why not a lil bit touch creative in every post . haha yes it is check em out , difinitely you will never regret . enjoy ! :)

      Delete
  4. Sebagai seorang pengguna internet yang hanya bergantung sepenuhnya kepada data plan yang seciput, youtube bukan lah satu pilihan, hahahaha *nanges bawah meja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , there's a free wifi near mcdonald , you can still watch them without worrying your mobil data . haha Thanks for your comment Zyra Roxx :D

      Delete
  5. today is wednesday so, I check out my dashboard if you already update your entry. haha waa~ entry yg bermanfaat. older sis or younger sis? waa~ bestnya dpt study bahasa banyak2.. mahu jugak... TvT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My OLDER sis . haha Thanks for your comment Aienienka Peter :D

      Delete
  6. Wow you have a such great sister. SHE CAN SPEAK 6 LANGUAGE? I cant even speak javanese even though i am javanese lol.

    Well um-- i was a kpop fans. Well "was". And im grateful that learnt korean , i can read hangul but i cant understand korean well (belajar through internet, cemni la. Takde silibus ahahahaha) --Seronoknya tahu banyak bahasa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bless with such a great family and I love them so much , don't worry one at a time . You will definitely nailed it . hehe In shaa Allah :)

      Delete
  7. Tears streaming down yooo face~~~

    Wait a min.... Did u just said except having girlfriendS??? Why there's S? Hahahaha kantoi ye a player :p nahh im kidding.
    Anyway. I love Mizz Nina and Noh too! Theyre indeed a very very cute couple and the journey back to allah is also inspiring :)

    Thank u for the recommendations Syamsid Dhuha! Whoa. Your sister can speak 6 languages? Serious aaaaa? Nape hebat sgt aaaaaa this makes me feel dumb and hv to struggle more in life hahahaha.

    And you're a translator? Pehhh. Patut laaaa.


    Thank ur for the lil reminder,

    doa is the most powerful weapon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha OMG am I too obvious to be a "playboy" haha just kidding , but let me tell you this , I have a charming unique personality that you guys can't resist it . Wuahaha *Self confidents are too high . Ma shaa Allah .

      Well she's studies/work o holic even I can't follow her step , that's too extreme for me .

      I find a way how to manage the time even this engineering class take a lot of brain power too, translator is not easy job but experience will need to "gain" too . I hope I have a "prettiest" plan for my 2016 life . Weee . thanks for your comment btw :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for your comment, Syamsid!! :) Sure, I think backpacks in a boho style like this can suit both women and men. I specially like the cream seams on the strap of this one, hehe. Apart from beeing back in fashion, backpacks are very practical to carry all your stuff and being comfy and armed-free ;) So another accessory we can share or borrow from our boy, hehhehe. Happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup , there's a plenty of style but those BP really eye catching . That's because you've really nice taste of fashions too hehe... I don't know exactly what kind of brand but anything could be possible to have as long as it does fits me . and Thanks for your replied and your visit . Have a nice day :D

      Delete
  9. Assalamualaikum Syam, konichiwa! how are you?? I really like watching youtube on my free time haha. So you can speak Korean too now?? So amazing! Congrats for your 'almost graduate' Syam hehe. ♥

    My Little Cream Button ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Adeayu , it's been a while ! haha how did you found my blog ! I'm fine and thank you :D . Yes it is , it's hard but it's worth it to learn . There's a lot of list I need to complete in this year and goals that MUST to achieve . I hope it goes according to plan . Btw Thank you that was a nice of you visiting my blog . I will definitely visiting yours :D

      Delete
  10. glad i stumbled upon your blog. thanks for sharing all these interesting stuff :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jessica .Hope you enjoyed reading my post :)

      Delete
  11. Hi dear, so impressive you speak so many languages. I hope I will learn French some day too. There are so many languages that I would like to learn, but I must take my time. Right now I'm studying two languages on my own and I hope that by the end of the year, I will have some results. That story about that homeless man was really teaching. Indeed, we all need to learn how to forgive.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup , sometimes I know it's hard to do that , so everyone around him/her need motivates each other , so we can learn in a good way . :) Thanks for your comment Ivana :)

      Delete
  12. Gonna check'em out later ! Thanks for the recommendations.

    I can see your parents have done a very very very well job raising their children OMG so jealous you guys are hebat-hebat.

    you've inspired me a lot, SD. Thanks for that ^^

    *Bismillah, tulis azam baru*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you scya . Alhamdulillah sorry for the late of reply . Hectic betul this weeks . haha

      Delete
  13. Some people learn other language easily, but the best way to learn is to use it daily.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! Definitely it is . Thanks for your comment Fyda Noh :)

      Delete
  14. I learned Mandarin during kindergarten and high school, but I could remember almost nothing except for 'good night' and 'sleep' haha jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha at least you gain some experience before . :) hehe thanks for your comment

      Delete
  15. I was hoping I could learn Japanese language when I become a degree student, sadly our course doesn't offer that language ^^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japanese language need more than a practice because the words like kanji such complicated . Why nor aiming for arabic . That's should be fun :)

      Delete
  16. Hi. NIce to know your blog. Thank you for sharing about those channels. Would like to check them. I also love that part of Fix You song by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh! I have always wanted to learn French. It's such a beautiful language. I can speak two languages frequently right now. It would be great to learn some more!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now I need a friends who can speak fluently so I can gain confidents in these language . I learned french and arabic at the same time , A lil bit of efforts , I hope I can achieve witin two month max . Thanks for your comment btw :)

      Delete
  18. wow.. same to me, I also took Japanese language hehe :)
    Yoroshiku onegaishimasu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really , yoroshiku , I'm already finished with these lessons , I'm looking forward to learn french and arabic . Btw ganbatte :)

      Delete
  19. This entry is so inspiring! Gonna learn Mandarin for the next 3 semester and Im excited for that!

    ReplyDelete