SYAMSID DIARY 1 : BUSY WEEKS

Hello Folks , how do you do ? It has been quite a while since my last blog update and quite a lot has happened in that time too , so I will make it short , so you guys "can know how" busy I'm on this weeks ! haha , so first of all , I want ask you guys . So any of you guys noticed that I'm always change blog design especially header and sidebar of this blog . Well then here's the story why I'm keep changing my blog style
 

I'm quite a detailed person which is everything what I do or what I want to do , I want everything according to my plan and Idea .Of course  I'm definitely want to make it as soon as possible , make it done with a good quality ! . I want to thanks to this Art students who helps me how to use Adobe Photoshops CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 ( eventhough I know I'm still an amateur wait I mean A newbie to this field , and have more to learn with sensei ) . Her name is Sara M.Abdullah , well she's shy cat ( not dog! haram you know ? Haram) haha . She has a blog all about Arts and her draw was superb tho ! I want to ask the owner about the links but she said to me yesterday "Oh I want to customize it and convert it to flash" , she's kind of an old school kind of girl , everyone now aday used whatsapp to chat but she's not , she's still use YM , yep ! YM (Yahoo Messenger) haha (^_^)


Even so , there's so much to settled up , pack scheduled of mine but still I'm interested to attend some various event like "Think business" they actually made it last year , so it's quite facinate how they debate about economics and how to survive in this wild world while I'm chew some apple at the back while thinking "hurm now I know how steve jobs got an Idea to make Apple.co" . but yet very informative events




"Opportunities doesnt come once but opportunities will last" his trying to say there's a hope but you need to grab those good even it was a small thing . Eventho I'm Malaysian , so I know really good infos how they provide for singaporean youngster in the future ( For singaporean , don't worry I'm not government spy ) haha. By the way ,same as Malaysia , Last year at UPM serdang , some "uppers" told how to make our own future by being entrepreneur , so they make a life become easier .


 Hey hey hey , I posted this photo's on instagram 2 days ago which is I said "Anyone dare to be Spiderman? superhero needed !" haha why I'm going to NUS Utown sports ? Well to tell you the truth , I don't even know why I'm here as well , haha. My friend told me "Syamsid do you free on this afternoon?" and I said "well it seems so. why ?" "let's studies" well we should be on studies mood at that time but Jonathan saw two pretty girl accross the street that we should be heading to a library , guesss what ! he changed his plan and bring me with him to follow those two girls . See *I'm innocent haha . After a few hundred steps/minutes we arrived at wall climbing , University Town or Utown . At this time , I don't know where's Jonathan but thanks to him I saw a pros climbing those walls *Is there a spiderman auditions yet? haha


 Well after I've gone through all of this week , I really don't know how it ends , it will never ends anyway . haha , but after looking at sunsets , as I thought "Life is beautiful" . Allah swt is great ! always create things when we actually never knew it was coming #BeautifulSuprise . Alhamdulillah , now I'm looking forward how I'm going through next , Everyday has a chapter neither it was good or bad we still going through our life till the end. So why we living on earth ? Don't waste your time , we need to gain "pahala" so we can lived forever in jannah . So how your life ? If you have thoughts about it please do comment down below and I will definitely replied . Until next time . Bye bye (^_^)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 comments:

  1. Whoa. Sounds like a hectic week aeh? All the best Syamsid! Gambate! Chaiyuk! Fighting! Huhu. Oooh about ur blog design, superb! So simple yet interesting.

    And ure a private tutor? omg what r u? a robot? u multitask too much maaayn. haha. hebat betul!

    Aaaa i love that last pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i couldn't agree more on ur #beautifulsurprise, as it never failed to amaze us right.
    My life is alrite :) haha. Killing my time bcs i just cant wait to pursue my degree in 2 weeks wiwiwi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it seems like you're one of the most active commentator in my blog , First of all , Thank you so much , I will replied your comment with all of my good thoughts :D . Yes it is , I'm quite busy this year , too many assign that must be update from time to time , it's Ok as long as I'm in a good health , I should carry on ! . haha Don't I'm not Wall-E yet . haha I don't want to be A human robot always work 24 hours . That's not good tho . haha

      Yes it is , #BeautifulSuprise it could be anything , jodoh also one of the my #beautifulsuprise list.

      Oh really? Goodluck Aqilah Azmi , I believe that was your next #beautifulsuprise . Ganbatte ! :)

      Delete
  2. LOL I like when you said about steve jobs -" so it's quite facinate how they debate about economics and how to survive in this wild world while I'm chew some apple at the back while thinking "hurm now I know how steve jobs got an Idea to make Apple.co" haha that was hillarious!

    The best part of all is when you say "Life is beautiful" #beautifulsuprise I got some facts about life , eventhough our life was miserable/lifeless , it's always have happy ending in it .Can I shared this post on my facebook page ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't know why but I keep getting some imagineation issued on Apple , I mean Apple.co wait I think Apple.Inc . haha . These days , there's so many youngster always cared about their Apples , so I kind of think "Why must Apple?". Haha I'm not some tech guys who always knew everything about tech or techs guru but this is pretty enough for me how grateful I'am chew those Apples too . haha . Yes of course ! Please do share , It would help my blog traffics around the world . Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. That wall climbing looks so fun but never had a chance to tried once :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is , to me this sports need physical n mentally prepared . From down below it seems like we can reach it but for newbie like myself , when you're on actions , It feels like a heavy burden just depends on your shoulder . haha

      Delete
  4. For singaporean , don't worry I'm not government spy <---- ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is , I'm not A government spy , I'm just a die hard fans of teletubies who want to learn about business world . haha

      Delete
  5. waaaahhhh~ bertambah busy la syamsid kini.. tengok sblah ni pun penuh. tggal rabu je.. haha btw, all the best! chaiyok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waahh thank you Aienienka Peter , lived a life to the fullest , don't skip 5 times prayers and always remembered Allah always besides you . Ganbatte ! Peter-chan :D

      Delete
  6. why dont you try climbing those walls hahaha, doing challenging things can bring to satisfaction of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha In this situations , being satisfied really need mentally support too.

      Delete
  7. waahh, you are so busy, but it fun to join all those activity and yeah life is full with #beautifulsurprise. Im taking business studiesss. Hahaha. quite stress but you like business right >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha of course ! there's always an opportunity of making business , i don't know why eventhough I take engineering course but now quite facinate with business world , so if you have a tips for it , please do share with me :) hehe

      Delete
  8. Cantik pemandangan kt NUS tu kan, btw sy baru tau yg both of us punyer biRthday sama lol 19 March XD

    ReplyDelete