MY EDITORIAL : ARIGATOU TO BLOGGER SCYALOLLITA



Most of you maybe already know the meaning of "arigatou" but some of them maybe they don't . Arigatou means Thank you in japanese language . So as you can see here , I don't know how this is happen from the start between me to this blogger but I'm trully appreciate to this blogger her blog is Scyalicious ( Click here) and Indeed her Artwork was really good . I'm one of the luckiest person who've got a chance to illustrated by her . 
I know by using Photoshops with this kind of works really need a skill , I mean super skill that needs to be practice everyday and one more thing from my experience , it will takes long enough at least 2 - 3 hours to make it perfects ( but I never done an art works like Scya Lollita , because it's complicated ! ) 


You need to know this blogger more !  Based on my thought after I read all of her post , she's shared about her life , artworks , Online business and many more , What I'm interest more about this blog because of the owner attitudes !, she's really kind even she's busy these days #maybe haha, she's the one who suggested to make one illustrated for me for free . Alhamdulillah god bless you Scya Lollita :D . Oh one more thing ! She's continuing her studies by taking Master of Science in knowledge management. How cool was that ! ( Click the liink below to see her post )
Actually I don't know why she's put her chat name as Scya Lollita haha ( You guys should ask the owner tho ) haha . It's funny when I think of it , in real life we didn't meet at all , we didn't know each other well , we're totally stranger ! but in blogger world we're actually like a friends , a good friends . You know what ? Eventhough it's just a blog , when I start to type a words , I feels like "If real people ignored my feelings , I should shared my feelings through my blog " It's almost like a dua , when we all have miserable feelings we should , I mean always trust Allah SWT . Why I shared this appreciations to her ? Easy because it's worth it ! It's like when we motivate a person , so another persons will follow your steps. Same as like your blog , If a person read your blog and he/she said "I want to make a blog , because I want to be like him/her" Ahah! Without even you know , you just inspired a person to become a blogger ! 



Go ! Like her facebook page , Go ! follow her blog , Awesome doodles ( not noodles ) / artworks and who know , you might be lucky if she's choose you to be her free illustrated next model , haha . So for those who needs a good design for your small company , Online shopping logos , blog or any design that you guys need . For business , "designing cost depends on the owner itself " - Please emailed her at dectrius.emosyerz@gmail.com or contact her through facebook page ( Links at the down below )

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

26 comments:

  1. cantikkknyaa :) bertambah comel la syamsid lepas ni. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , I hope so n thank you ! haha , Please do visit her ! , Her designing / arts are awesome ! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha alhamdulillah . by the way she's good with arts like you too , Go and support her as fellow artsy comrades . haha :D . Her skill was so good :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha I don't know how to react this . yes that was me ! , haha and Thank you

      Delete
  4. I like your review about this blogger.... Well then i should check her out ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she made you look like a nihon-jin, hahaa nice artwork *thumbs up* ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , btw she's deserve a compliment ! :D .She really do have a nice artsyskill :D

      Delete
  6. EH EH SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahaha ofcs la sama??!!! Duhhh qila duhhh. Wahhhh syamsid lucky u huh~~~ ada pape ke tewwww :P hihik. Gurau! Congrats!!!! Happy for u hehe.

    She is indeed talented. Haih. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha It seems like I take a credit as well . haha please do visit her blog :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Haha that's why if we do a good things , they will also replied with the good things . haha so both of us gain some benefits there :D

      Delete
  8. woww congrats on getting a cool doodle. her artwork is nice though, speechless haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. alahai terharunyaaaaa awakkkkk :'D
    thanks a lot SD I really appreciate it !
    malu pulak rasa (=','=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , don't worry because you deserve a big time "appreciations" from me (^_^)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hahaha alright I'm blushing likka pretty girl looking at the mirror by saying "you , you're beautiful" haha omg !

      Delete
  11. Wahhh haha untunglaaa. nad memang tak reti gila nak doodle ke vector ke. Pernah try juga nak belajar tapi huduh ya ampunnn~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too . I tried making one . but you know the result always not according to my imaginations too , haha

      Delete